We want you to enjoy your CubittSports Watch, so we encourage you to review the suggestions below. Contact us here if you have any use and/or care questions not addressed below.
CubittSmart Watches are designed for work or play. Enjoy your watch!
- Regularly clean your wrist and the Cubittsmart watch, especially after sweating during exercise or being exposed to substances such as soap or detergent which may adhere to the internal side of the watch.
- Do NOT wash the smartwatch with a household cleaner. Please use soapless detergent, rinse thoroughly, and wipe with a soft towel or napkin.
- While both Cubitt Smartwatch models are water resistant, wearing a wet band is not good for your skin.
- If your sport band gets wet—for example after sweating or showering—clean and dry it thoroughly before putting it back on your wrist.
- Be sure your skin is dry before you put your band back on.
- Do not bring your device into contact with any sharp objects, as this could cause scratches and other damage.
- For light-colored armbands, minimize direct contact with dark-colored clothing, as color transfer can occur.